“YOGA OF MIND is a science of SELF EDUCATION. It educates you about yourself at all levels. It develops the capacity of your mind, INTEGRITY in PERSONALITY and HARMONY in LIFE”.
YOGA OF MIND
Yoga of mind
Yoga of mind is a science of self education.Your formal education educates you about others and the world around. It tries to prepare you for this competitive world but competitive world is full of struggle. Formal education without self education doesn’t guarantee success and happiness.The easiest way to make progress in life is to know and educate yourself about yourself by yourself.
Yoga of mind is a science of self education. It is a system that guides to introduce you to yourself at all levels. It empowers you to understand and accept yourself completely. It improves your self-image and self-esteem.Yoga of mind educates and trains you to develop a guidance system for your self-use. You learn to integrate, organize and balance all faculties of mind so that you can access, strengthen and use your intelligence power.
Yoga of mind transforms your mind into –an intelligent, positive and a purposeful mind, so that you can think rationally with clarity and confidence, feel good and be happy & have permanent commitments to complete your assignments or work in time.
Yoga of mind is developed with a single goal to help people to develop integrity in personality and harmony in life.
What people say about us
1. “Mohan Ray conducted workshops & seminars for our Cadets, Colonels & Junior commissioned officers on yoga of mind, handwriting & graphology. He is unique in his approach on helping people improve their performance”.
Administrator Military college
2. “Mohan Ray conducted YOGA OF MIND sessions on stress management for all officers in our unit. He is a thorough professional and holds comprehensive knowledge on the subject. I am happy that all my officers benefited from YOGA OF MIND by Mohan Ray.”
Col. Vinay Vashishth,
6Engineer Regiment,Indian Army.
3. “Mohan Ray’s session on yoga of mind for Ph.D students enhanced knowledge and skills of the participants & It was highly appreciated by the participants”.
Dr. Latika Sharma
4. Mohan Ray is highly skilled Trainer. He holds deep knowledge about his subjects’. His ability to add spirituality into teaching helps him to bring real change in students. I must congratulate him for this.”
Brigadier B.S. Rana
Director Cadet Training College
5.“High commendation to Mr. Mohan Ray for meticulously conducting ‘YOGA OF MIND workshop in our campus. Staff and students were really appreciative about his crisp and clear instruction. I personally feel fascinated about the degree & depth of his knowledge and understanding of the subject”.
Mr. Ashish Sarkar
Principal Bhartiya Vidya bhavan.
6. “Mr. Mohan Ray conducted a workshop on yoga of mind for our Club members. Yoga of mind is definitely a new way to improve our life style. It is simple, practical and addresses the needs of our modern life.”
Mr. Surindra Aggarwal
President Lions Club
7. “I joined yoga of mind course with Mohan Ray and realised that this yoga is realy unique as it addresses the real issues of mind & improves the capacity of our mind. I have banefited a lot from this course.”
Mr. H. P. Sharma
8. “My professional life was full of anxiety & stress. After doing yoga of mind coaching I have learnt to manage these problems. Now I love to seek challenges, thank you Sir Mohan Ray for yoga of mind.”
Ms. S.K. Sharma
Inspector, Chandigarh Police
9. “After joining yoga of mind online program. I realise that my life has improved a lot, I can see a huge transformations in my personality.”
10. “I could reduce 20 kg. weight just because of self education by yoga of mind. I have improved my study skills as well.”
IAS Aspirant Delhi
11. “Yoga of Mind helped me to be emotionally strong, self organized and more disciplined in my life.”
Mr. R.K. Jindal
About Mohan Ray
Pioneer: YOGA OF MIND, based in Chandigarh, Mohan Ray -a grapho-psychotherapist, is Master in education. A former school principal with 29 years of experience in Personality Analysis, Personality Development & Capacity Building, Mohan Ray trains people to improve their performance and prepare themselves for bigger opportunities in life. He has conducted over 1000 workshops on Handwriting, Graphology (Personality Analysis) & Personality Development for Students & Teachers, IAS/IPS/Judiciary aspirants, Indian Army Officers, Doctors and other professionals from different fields. To share his knowledge & to propagate the science of self education he conducts workshops on YOGA OF MIND with a single GOAL -to empower people develop integrity in personality and harmony in life.
‘Success May not be the way to happiness, BUT Happiness is definitely the way to success.’
Self education is based on the philosophy of evolution. Life is a continuous process and evolutionary in Nature. This means whatever we think, feel and do is not the limit. We can definitely learn to develop better choices in life. We can certainly develop a totally positive and possible mind. We can surely enrich our experiences about life. We can definitely improve our performance about anything like: sport or study or profession or at any skill.
Curriculum of SELF EDUCATION is designed and structured as INTEGRATIVE EDUCATION which in itself is complete or TOTAL EDUCATION for a human being at any level. Total education is directed to develop integrity in body, mind and spirit. The knowledge of integrity is used to build the stamina of body, power of intelligence and enlightenment of the spirit in an integrated manner so that the integrity of body mind and spirit function as integrity in personality.
We develop INTEGRITY IN PERSONALITY as the HIGHEST VALUE in life. Integrity as the highest value becomes our source of: the biggest power, the highest knowledge and the ultimate happiness in life.
With self education we learn to understand our self at all levels: we become aware about our emotional immaturity (emotional problems), useless and baseless fears, negative and limited thinking, bad habits/addictions etc.
With self education we learn to develop a STRONG CONSCIOUS MIND so that we can maintain emotional balance, face difficult situations, accept our self as we are and IMPROVE OUR SELF IMAGE.